Tec Deep Diver
The DSAT Tec Deep Diver program is a modular technical diver training package that takes a diver from recreational to competent technical diver. The modules include Discover Tec, Tec 40, Tec 45 and Tec 50 representing the maximum depths students qualify to dive to on each of the modules. The Tec Deep Diver program can either be run as individual modules allowing a diver to progress at a comfortable speed as time allows or if time allows it can be run together into a full program.
The combined course can be completed either on back mounted doubles with manifold or if the diver has already done a recreational sidemount diver course the they may choose to use sidemount for the course. At Tec Thailand we have both doubles and dedicated left / right valve sidemount cylinders available for use on the course.
Tec training pool
One of the advantages Tec Thailand have in their training is the use of a 5 meter deep training pool. This allows us to conduct technical diver training in a controlled environment while still giving you depth to work with.
To enrol in the Tec Deep course, you must be:
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.
- A PADI Enriched Air Diver with at least 10 dives using enriched air deeper than 18 metres.
- A PADI Deep Diver with at least 10 dives to 30 metres.
- At least 18 years old and have a minimum of 30 logged dives.
- Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Technical Diving in Thailand,
135/11 Moo 4, Patak Rd, RAWAI
Phone: +66 980 178 955
A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of: