The PADI Tec 50 course is the final stage of the DSAT Tec Diver course and introduces Tec 45 divers to the first stages of full technical deep decompression diving. Certified Tec 50 divers are qualified to make multi gas, multistop decompression dives using air, nitrox and oxygen with up to two gases for accelerated decompression.
The Tec 45 diver comes to the course with a strong knowledge and skill base. The Tec 50 course extends these with more complex dive planning expanding existing skills and with an added emphasis on mission planning and execution.
The course goals:
• To ensure mastery of the motor skills required for open circuit tec diving.
• To assure the diver understands, acknowledges and accepts the hazards and risks involved with technical deep diving with open circuit scuba to 50 metres.
• To provide the foundational skills for further training in technical diving.
The Tec 45 course consists of three self study knowledge development sections, three practical applications classroom sessions, One confined water training dive and three open water training dives. At Tec Thailand the course takes three days to complete. One day classroom, one day pool and / or beach and one day on the boat completing three training dives. The course can be bundled with the PADI Tec 40 & Tec 50 course and run as a 8 day Tec Deep Diver program.
- Certified as a Tec 45 diver or qualifying certification from another training organization.
- 18 years old
- 100 logged dives
- 20 deeper than 18 metres using nitrox
- 15 deeper than 30 metres
Technical Diving in Thailand,
135/11 Moo 4, Patak Rd, RAWAI
Phone: +66 980 178 955
A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of: